CRASHENDO! Bairnsdale is part of an international social change program providing intensive instrumental and choral group tuition resulting in life-enhancing experiences for children, families and the community.
We encourage the natural inclination of people to share and help each other learn.
Our programs are socially and culturally inclusive, and offer opportunities for regular performance and engagement with other ensembles.
- High Quality: learning and outcomes, performance and tutors
- Connectivity and collaboration: with international and national El Sistema organisations: with community, stakeholders. Forming partnerships both musical and financial
- Engagement: participants’ engagement within our program’ and the programs’ engagement within the wider community.
- Inclusivity: both within families and diverse community through what we do, and within CRASHENDO! itself through working well together
- Resilience: We build resilience in our participants. As an organisation we bounce back, we find a way forward, we are positive.
- Growth: both personal growth for our participants, professional development and expansion for CRASHENDO!, in order to give opportunities to more people.