John Noble's Quartet Program (i-Tet)
STILL MOVING FORWARD
Due to changes in COVID -19 related restrictions in Victoria, the August 7th launch of the CRASHENDO! and John Noble’s Quartet Program (i-Tet) for Bairnsdale has been postponed.
However, the two Bairnsdale based ensembles will still move ahead with regular online fortnightly rehearsals via the virtual presence of John Noble and his professional colleagues.
When it is safe to do so, there will be a concert of celebration, resilience and pride.
CRASHENDO! Bairnsdale is part of an international social change program providing intensive instrumental and choral group tuition resulting in life-enhancing experiences for children, families and the community.
We encourage the natural inclination of people to share and help each other learn.
Our programs are socially and culturally inclusive, and offer opportunities for regular performance and engagement with other ensembles.
- pre-orchestral and instrumental programs in primary school settings,
- after-school youth orchestra
- regular school/community performances
- annual 3 day July school holiday program
- two scholarships - Melbourne Youth Orchestra Summer School and Transition to/Complete Secondary College
- annual rehearsals and concert with the Gippsland Symphony Orchestra
- annual workshops and concert with Latrobe Orchestra
- Early Years pilot program
- other events as they arise.
Some activities particularly support those experiencing adversity.
All programs operate in East Gippsland, a regional area of Victoria.
We have a band of young and adult volunteers, from 14 – 80+ years, who support us musically and administratively.
Please see our Sponsors Page to understand the breadth of philanthropic, government, community and business support.