What's New ...Coming Up ....
CRASHENDO! Bairnsdale is part of an international social change program providing intensive instrumental and choral group tuition resulting in life-enhancing experiences for children, families and the community.
We encourage the natural inclination of people to share and help each other learn.
Our programs are socially and culturally inclusive, and offer opportunities for regular performance and engagement with other ensembles.
- pre-orchestral and instrumental programs in primary school settings,
- after-school Youth(ful) Orchestra for all ages and skill levels
- collaboration with Itet-John Noble’s Quartet Program – youth extension
- Early Years Professional Development program
- Tutor recruitment and youth training
- Unique Annual Events + collaborations including
- 3 day holiday program
- Lost in the Groove - Quasitrad Music Melb
- Rehearsals and concert – Gippsland Symphony Orchestra
- Workshops and concert – Latrobe Orchestra
- Scholarships – Melbourne Youth Music Summer School
- other events as they arise.
Some activities particularly support those experiencing adversity.
All programs operate in East Gippsland, a regional area of Victoria.
We have a band of young and adult volunteers, from 14 – 80+ years, who support us musically and administratively.
Please see our Sponsors Page to understand the breadth of philanthropic, government, community and business support.